Thursday, June 20, 2013

"Hail Mary"


"One Hail Mary well said fills the heart of Our Lady with delight and obtains for us indescribably great graces. One Hail Mary well said gives us more graces than a thousand thoughtlessly said."

Will you Praise God by honoring Our Lady and pray one Hail Mary today? Just one my friend, just "one" Hail Mary "devoutly said..." God Bless you!

Note: Dear friends I encourage you to please pray one “Hail Mary” every time you see this post. So you will obtain great graces from Our Lord through the intercession of our Blessed Mother, who is the channel of Divine Graces. You never know how happy she is for that "single Hail Mary devoutly prayed in her honour".

God Bless you All!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- A Testimony ---

Blessed Alan says that a nun who had always had a great devotion to the Holy Rosary appeared after death to one of her sisters in religion and said to her: "If I were allowed to go back into my body, to have the chance of saying just one single Hail Mary - even if I said it quickly and without great fervor - I would gladly go through the sufferings that I had during my last illness all over again, in order to gain the merit of this prayer." This is all the more compelling because she had been bedridden and had suffered agonizing pains for several years before she died.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment