Friday, May 20, 2011

Adoration



Excerpt from the Book "The Adoration"

The Testimony of Catalina 
From a series of visions and messages 
from Jesus and Mary

     The  Lord  said  to  me, “Remember that in Psalm 24: 4-6, you are  warned that in order to see the things of God, you need to have a clean heart, that is, purity of vision, purity of heart,  uprightness of conscience, 
and purity of intention, to be able some day to arrive at the knowledge of My Divine secrets… 
     “Learn from other human beings who came before you and who are Saints today!  For them, the best resting place was in My hands, the best medicine and the most gentle relief was in having recourse to My Body in the Sacrament, seeking My company and conversation with Me. 
     “For that reason, they spent time in prolonged prayer, and from that period of time spent in adoration, they derived a renewed strength and greater energy to face life and all its sufferings, sorrows and humiliations, particular to their own situation, which would serve later for their crown of glory.  
     “It is essential that human beings be taught that it is not enough to confess their sins and come and receive Me, and then commit the same sins again and confess them again… They must be united to 
Me in thought, feeling, and will, that is, in body and soul… with the heart.
     “That is how your human life succeeds in sharing My Divine Life, so that I myself will be the one who guides your being, along the journey that leads 
towards Eternal Delights.  
     “Do not forget that the greater your surrender to My Will, the greater are the Graces you will receive in the course of your visit to My Eucharistic Presence.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment