Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Humility, Trust and Love


Excerpt from the Book "The Way of Divine Love" by Servant of God Sister Josefa Menendez

Let consecrated souls therefore re-animate their trust in the Heart of Jesus. "I easily condone their weakness; what I want them to know is that if after their faults and falls they humbly cast themselves into My Heart, I love them always, and pardon them all." He adds: "Do you not know that the more wretched a soul is, the more I love her?" "The fact that I have chosen a soul does not mean that her faults and miseries are wiped out. But if in all humility that soul acknowledges her failings and atones by little acts of generosity and love, above all, if she trusts Me, if she throws herself into My Heart, she gives Me more glory and does more good to souls than if she had not fallen. What does her wretchedness matter to Me, if she gives Me the love that I want?" (20th October 1922).


Source: http://www.appraisercentral.com/research/Sister-Menendez-description-of-hell.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment